Skip to content
Blood Orange + Cranberry Spelt Muffins
RECIPE INGREDIENT LISTING
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- 1/2 cup Immuno10 Oat-based Smoothie (unsweetened)
- 2 blood oranges
- 1/3 cup cashew milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup light flour
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 cup frozen cranberries (don't unthaw)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line muffin tin with parchment muffin cups or grease muffin pan if you don't have liners.
- Grate orange zest from two oranges and set aside. Peel one orange and slice into really thin slices to put on top of your muffins before baking.
- Chop walnuts into small pieces and add to batter at the end.
- Put all wet ingredients in one bowl, along with orange zest and mix with a whisk. Set aside.
- Mix baking powder, baking soda, coconut sugar, light , and whole in a bowl.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in your wet ingredients. Lightly mix.
- Add in walnuts and frozen cranberries into the batter and fold in. Don't over mix batter.
- Put batter into muffin liners
- Bake for 20-22 mins. Until toothpick comes out clean.