RECIPE INGREDIENT LISTING
- ½ cup unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- 2 tbsp YOSO Unsweetened coconut yogurt
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp smooth almond butter
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp cacao nibs
- 1 tsp shredded coconut
- 1 tsp rose petals
- Toast both waffles as per the instructions on the box.
- Spread 1 tbsp of almond butter each on both waffles.
- Place 1 tbsp or so of your jam, half the sliced banana and a few large spoonful's of YOSO on one waffle, and place the second waffle (almond butter side up) on top, sandwich style.
- Add the rest of the sliced banana and the remainder of your desired toppings on top, and devour!
- Defrost the berries (if using frozen ones) and bring them to a low boil in a medium pot on the stove.
- Add maple syrup and let simmer on low/medium heath for 5 minutes.
- Lightly mash the berries with a fork, leaving a few chunks behind if desired!
- Add the chia seeds and stir in, cooking for about 15 minutes and stirring occasionally to prevent clumping.
- Turn off heat and stir in the vanilla extract, then let cool.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.