RECIPE INGREDIENT LISTING
- ½ cup YOSO Coconut yogurt
- 2 tbsp sugar free icing sugar
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup organic all purpose flour
- ¼ tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 5 tsp stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond milk
- Preheat oven to 175C
- Mix YOSO Coconut Yogurt with icing sugar.
- Combine flour, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and stevia in a large bowl.
- Mix together the dry ingredients until spices are evenly distributed.
- In a separate bowl combine pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, almond milk, apple cider vinegar.
- Pour wet ingredients from step 3 into dry ingredients from step 1.
- Mix until wet ingredients are fully dissolved to create the donut mix.
- Scoop the donut mix into a silicone donut mold.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand for 10 minutes or until cool to the touch.
- Dip donut into icing mixture and enjoy!