RECIPE INGREDIENT LISTING
- 1 cup YOSO Strawberry Almond and Cashew Yogurt
- 1/2 cup soaked cashews
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup hulled strawberries
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Pinch ground vanilla beans.
- To soak the cashews for this recipe, place them in a bowl with 1 cup water, cover and set aside.
- Drain, discarding remaining water.
- In a blender, combine soaked cashews, yogurt, coconut oil, strawberries, water, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Blend at highest speed until smooth and creamy. You will need to stop the blender and use a rubber spatula to scrape down the sides.
- Transfer mixture to an ice cube tray and fill each mold to the top. Place in the freezer for 3 to 4 hours, or until frozen in the middle.
- Remove from the freezer and allow to sit out at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.