Skip to content
Perfect Playdate Bark
RECIPE INGREDIENT LISTING
- 1 container plain unsweetened soy yogurt from Yoso
- 1 large, ripe banana
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract*
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 2-3 tsp raw sesame seeds
- Line 8x8 pan with parchment paper -- leave a bit of an overhang. Later you'll use the excess paper to help lift the frozen bark from the pan.
- In a blender, blend Yoso, banana, cinnamon, & vanilla until smooth.
- Evenly pour mixture into pan -- use a spatula to smooth out the top.
- Distribute blueberries evenly over the mixture (gently press into the mixture if needed).
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over the pan.
- Freeze overnight until set.
- Carefully lift from pan using parchment overhang & cut into squares using a sharp knife.
- Serve immediately -- store unused bark in an airtight container in the freezer.