Skip to content
Cilantro Lime Summer Noodles
RECIPE INGREDIENT LISTING
- YOSO Unsweetened Coconut Yogurt
- 1 lime
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 large zucchini
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 scallion
- Edamame spaghetti
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- sea salt & pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- Optional: chili oil (DIY: red dry chili flakes that have been aging in a tightly closed jar of olive oil)
- Make your noodles first, giving plenty of time to cool them down in your fridge.
Make desired amount, carefully following the instructions to create the perfect al dente texture, no one likes mushy noodles!
- Once cooked and drained, mix them with the TBSP of coconut oil in an appropriately sized mixing bowl until evenly coated.
- This provides you with necessary effective saturated fat that helps absorb protein much more efficiently but more importantly enhances the phenomenal flavour of this dish!
- Cover your bowl then chill in the fridge as you continue to prep.
- Creating, the perfect salad dressing in a high powered blender or food processor.
- Scoop in the desired amount of the delectable YOSO Unsweetened Coconut yogurt.
- Use roughly half the container, then add one garlic clove, a healthy handful of cilantro and the zest of one lime and also 1/3 of the juice.