Skip to content
Unicorn Ice Donuts
RECIPE INGREDIENT LISTING
- 1 2/3 cups gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp organic ground flaxseed
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- YOSO Unsweetened Yogurt
- Vegan butter
- Icing sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease 2 donut tins(each with 6 cavities).
- Combine all the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, and flaxseed) in a large mixing bowl.
- Heat the almond milk in a saucepan or microwave until its warm but not boiling.
- Mix in the melted coconut oil with warm milk (it is important the milk is not cold or it will ruin the recipe).
- Add the vanilla extract, then fold into the dry ingredients. whisk until there are no longer any lumps.
- Spoon the batter into donut tins.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes. The tops should be firm but not browned.
- Let cool before icing!