RECIPE INGREDIENT LISTING
- 1 delicata squash,
- 1/2 cup unsweetened YOSO coconut yogurt,
- 1 tsp coconut oil,
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt,
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon,
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg,
- 1 tbsp chia seeds,
- 1-2 tbsp nut butter of choice, and
- 1/2 cup fruit (i.e. cranberries, raspberries, strawberries
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Slice squash in half (lengthwise), and scoop out the seeds.
- Rub outside of squash with coconut oil, and sprinkle insides with salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Bake at 400 F for 25-30 mins, until tender when pierced with a fork.
- Fill the inside of each squash half with Yoso unsweetened coconut yogurt, sprinkle with chia seeds, and top with nut butter and fruit of choice!