Skip to content
Lemon Blackberry Parfait
RECIPE INGREDIENT LISTING
- 3/4 Cup Light Coconut Milk
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Pure Lemon Oil (optional)
- 1/2 Cup Chia Seeds
- 1 1/2 Cups Yoso Soy Yogurt
- 1/2 tsp Pure Lemon Oil
- 1 Cup Blackberries
- Mix together the coconut milk, lemon juice, first amount of lemon oil and maple syrup together. Add the chia seeds and let it sit for 1 hour.
- Mix together half the yogurt and the second amount of lemon oil.
- Cut up half the blackberries and carefully mix it in the remaining yogurt.
- Put the pudding into 4 glasses and top with the lemon yogurt. Then add the remaining yogurt and blackberries. Top with remaining blackberries.